Friday, March 5, 2010


I feel i'm finally getting the hang of being able to post my art work on this thingy. :) well i decided that this would be a good place to start posting pics of my artwork. the one to the left of me was one i did during the summer i spent at El Centro. After my classes were finished i'd spend about an hour in front of this restaurant called LANDRY'S. the neon colored lights weren't glowing at the hour, but the old style of the sign and the colors used attracted me to it. so i then decided this would be my landscape of the softer side of the nightlife of Dallas. over the past few months since i finished it i've touched up and improved things where it was necessary. i have a feeling that if this is the type of work i'm able to produce, i'll be even better when i start senior year. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment